Your partnership is important
GLO Australia is a faith organisation run by volunteer workers who also serve by faith. GLO Australia does not deduct any money for its operating expenses from gifts that are earmarked for workers or specific projects. This means that GLO Australia passes on 100% of every earmarked gift to the worker or project specified.
REASONS TO GIVE
- that for over 50 years GLO Ministries has worked hard to ensure that the resources that are entrusted to us are used efficiently and effectively for the kingdom of God? For a copy of the most recent Director’s report please contact our accounts team).
- that GLO Ministries passes on 100% of every gift* to the ministry? We serve ‘by faith’ so that when you give ‘by faith’ 100% of your gift goes to the ministry!
- that GLO Ministries is independently audited annually by StewartBrown Chartered Accountants? For a copy of our audited financial statements, please contact our accounts team.
- that all gifts to an Australian GLO Building project are tax deductible? This means that the actual cost of your donation is reduced by your tax savings! For example, if you are in the 33% tax bracket, the actual cost of a $100 donation is only $67 ($100 less the $33 tax savings).
- that GLO is partnering with mission workers in over 20 countries? Your gift can make a difference to unreached people in many parts of the world!
*Less the fees charged by online payment processing services
WAYS TO GIVE
Building ProjectsHelp provide new facilities and improve existing ministry facilities. Donations to GLO building projects in Australia are tax deductible. Note: Tax deductibility only applies to gifts towards GLO building projects in Australia.$0 donated
GIVE TO A SPECIFIC WORKEROur workers step out in faith, trusting God to provide for their needs.$140 donated
GENERAL FUNDS DONATIONFrom postage and printing, to supplying food for our children's hostel; a gift to our general fund will help us send the money where it's most needed.$15 donated
10 + 10 CAMPAIGNWe are praying that God would raise up 400 partners who will pray for 10 minutes each week, plus donate $10 each week, to the ministry of GLO Australia.$10 donated
HELP US HELP THEM
IF THE SUPPORT STOPS, THE WORK STOPS
GLO Australia is a faith organisation run by volunteer workers who also serve by faith. Each year approximately $200,000 is needed for general running expenses. To keep providing help, GLO Australia is praying that God will raise up at least 400 partners who will help us help them.
I hereby bequeath to GLO Ministries LTD (ABN 67 003 539 366) for its exclusive use (the residue of my estate), or (a specific sum), or (specified items), or (specified percentage of my estate) free of all duties for its general purposes, and I direct that the receipt of that organisation shall be sufficient discharge to my executors for this bequest.
ǂ Please note that GLO Ministries is a Charitable Institution registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission. As such it is an Income Tax Exempt Charity operating as a company limited by guarantee. The GLO Ministries Building Fund is a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsed by the ATO. Gifts towards the GLO Ministries Building Fund may be tax deductible.
† How does this work? Since the ministry began in 1965, one hundred percent of contributions for the ministry have been passed onto the ministry. GLO Ministries trusts the Lord to provide for our overhead costs and at the same time, we do our part to keep these expenses very low. For instance, many of the team members in our home office raise their own financial support so that they can volunteer their services. Furthermore, our administrative costs are covered through general donations and Course Funds. As a faith ministry we are pleased to report that the Lord has been faithful to meet our every need for more than 50 years. For that we give thanks and glory to Him.